Not all fats are bad for the health but excess fat is really a big problem. Many health problems are partly or fully related to excess fat in the body such as thickening of the arteries and heart conditions.
If you love your body, want to look good or just need to fully enjoy life as long as possible, consider the following steps on how to reduce body fat.
Nourish and fuel your body with nutritious foods. Healthy lifestyle is living with full of energy.
1. Don’t skip meals and eat 5 times a day. Lessen the size of your breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take a healthy snack between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner. This manner is a good way to break your meal, allowing your body to fully digest your meals. You can satisfy your body and as a result increase your metabolism.
2. Include proteins and vegetables to your meals and snacks. Meals rich in proteins can make you feel full easily and longer. Protein is necessary to build muscles while vegetables are rich in fiber. Protein and vegetables boost body fat reduction.
3. Make sure that you only eat what your body needs. Eating enough is vital on how to reduce body fat. Know portion control standards. Adults need no more than 3 ounces or 90 grams of protein, half a cup or 87.5 grams of starch and a cup or 175 grams of vegetables.
Feeding your body more than the recommended portions could likely contribute to the increase of body fat. Meanwhile, eating less could fear your body for starvation, making it to store fat.
Talk to your doctor or certified dietitian about portion control servings to make sure that you get enough nourishment while following the tips on how to get rid of belly fat.
4. Choose meals that only have low calorie. You should consult your doctor for your calorie requirement before going into low-calorie diet. Be sure to burn off calorie everyday if you find difficult to maintain low calorie diet.
5. Drink a lot of water and make it as your leading choice of drinks. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily (8 ounce per glass or 226.8g). You may increase the amount if you are following how to reduce body fat tips.
Water hydrates your body, provides energy and helps you not to crave for foods more often. Do not drink sodas or minimize it if you can’t live without them. Sodas are rich in calories that can contribute in increasing body fat.
6. Be active. Your diet on how to reduce body fat should be incorporated with proper exercises. You can do as simple as walking, running, swimming or more intense workouts such as weight training and kickboxing. Exercise helps enhance strong trim physique.
7. Keep motivated. You do not need anything to exercise as long as you are motivated to follow how to reduce body fat guidelines.
8. Try HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). This training is the advanced level on how to reduce body fat. You can strip body fat at a faster rate than aerobics. While this is not for everyone, this type of training is one of the leading effective methods for the intermediate to advanced trainers in decreasing body fat percentage.
9. If you drink alcohol, minimize it. Alcoholic drinks have a lot of empty calories and could reduce appetite while lowering testosterone levels. Testosterone is important in burning fat. Alcohol also affect badly the process of burning calories for energy.
10. Make a plan. This is most people fail when trying ways to reduce body fat. How to reduce body fat plan can help you in attaining successful results.
How to reduce body fat should not be a difficult guideline for you as long as you stay motivated. If you are not motivated, you can have so many reasons not to follow guidelines on how to reduce body fat.