The most effective method for removing undesirable hair is laser method. With laser the hairs are removed permanently and painlessly. Until recently this kind of method was considered as a luxury that can afford only rich people like famous models, singers, actors and etc. But, the trend and the need for beautiful, smooth and clear skin with time has become a practice for the ordinary people who care about beauty and health.
As per New You – A leading medical spa in Canada defines the process of laser hair removal treatment as an effective way to get rid of unwanted hair on the body, because during the removal the laser radiation is used and it affects the pigment called melanin which is contained in the hairs and it’s responsible for their color.
The laser pulse penetrates into the skin, where it reaches the hair root and it is absorbed by the melanin. This results in removing not only the hair on your body, but also to exclude recurrence. The efficiency of the treatment depends on the thickness and color of the fibers and the depth of their roots. It takes several treatments for red and light fibers, compared with black hair. The result of the treatment also depends on the possible endocrine problems, and the genotype of the patient. To achieve maximum effect, it is important to make a plan for specialist treatments depending on your skin type and hair.
Many years have passed since the discovery and implementation of the first lasers. Today lasers are significantly less painful than they were before. The pain is not equal to all parts of the body. Most people mistakenly think that energy can reach the deepest parts of the skin and damage other organs. The truth is that the laser beam penetrates only ¼ of mm. in depth.
The energy that creates laser is distributed around vlakneniot follicle destroying the hair root. The increased presence of hair due to hormonal imbalance is a common condition and many who have are opting for laser epilation as a way to get rid of excess fiber. Increased production of androgens (male hormones) often cause for increased hair, which may appear on different parts of the face. Some women have a condition called “PCOS“.
Based on this, there are so many benefits and good reasons why should one go for laser hair removal treatment.
Here are the 15 Most Important Reasons to go for Laser Hair Removal:
- After performing this procedure, the skin doesn’t get any harm, burns or irritations; because as a completely dark pigment it absorbs the laser pulse and it influences on the skin.
- The laser has no significant effect on the body as a whole and it’s not causing any harm to a human health.
- Allergy occurrence after the laser hair removal in most cases is excluded because the laser light has an anti –inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Laser hair removal can remove hair on any part of the body, including the sensitive ones like the bikini area, the face part or the part of the armpits.
- While the laser hair removal the diameter of about 15mm can be processed, which allows you to remove hair over a larger area than in electrolysis, where each hair must be removed separately.
- Laser hair removal is convenient if the person has developed a scalp and unwanted hair on their face or neck.
- This procedure is excellent for sensitive skin, which if is using other methods of hair removal can get different irritations.
- The laser hair removal is the most effective method for those people who have light skin but dark ingrown hair in the bikini area or on the neck.
- An important advantage of this method is that during the session, there is no pain only a slight tingling.
- The laser hair removal is good because as a technique is considered to be safe if is performed properly.
- Another important advantage about the laser hair removal is the thing that you save a lot of money; with the permanent removal of hair you no longer have to purchase depilatory creams or to have monthly waxing appointments.
- With laser hair removal, clients have less of a chance of getting ingrown hair because they aren’t shaving or waxing anymore.
- The laser hair removal leaves the skin looking smoother and silkier than waxing, electrolysis or razors and is a gentle technique that can treat larger areas effectively with minimal discomfort and with no downtime.
- Laser hair removal can result in permanent removal of unwanted hair. Statistics show that
- 60-95% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of treatments.
- As the laser is passed over the area being treated, all of the hairs are destroyed, even treating the developing hairs you cannot see. Thereby reducing further growth and leaving a silky smooth feel even on sensitive skin.
There is no method for permanent hair removal, but removal of the diode laser is closest to it. Although it is a revolutionary technology, permanent hair removal is not expensive and inaccessible as it was once. Completely destruction is possible, but only if epilate performed with a diode laser. The diode laser Soprano XL is the most efficient of all lasers for hair removal that the treatment is completely safe. The real purpose of the treatment is the destruction of root hairs, but this provides a permanent solution to the problem.
Many people are asking the question “ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?”
If you are working with the diode laser, there cannot be side effects, because the laser head has active cooling and protects the skin from possible damage. In other lasers that have cooling system there is a risk of burns. The treatment with diode lasers should be performed by highly professional and trained to not incur side effects on the skin. Permanent hair removal is not harmful to the body, but it is more effective at those with dark skin and darker hair.
Some important things one should remember before/after the Laser Hair Removal treatment is that don’t do body exercises immediately after the treatment because it increases the body temperature and your body will sweat and it causes the irritation. Apart from it avoid hot showers, hot tubs and saunas for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
The most common requirements for laser hair removal are for upper lip, chin and the whole person. But certainly there are requirements for the rest of the body. The reason is simple, except the hairs, less sweating body.
The typical cost of laser hair removal is $150 to $500, depending on the area of the body that is being treated. In most cases, the smaller the surface area to be treated, the lower the treatment cost. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average price of laser treatments in the United States is $429. On average, the cost of laser hair removal in the smaller, bikini area is between $350 and $500. By contrast, the cost of treating a larger area, such as the back, averages between $600 and $900 per treatment session. However, treatment of the chest will only cost between $350 and $600. For the upper and lower legs, patients can expect to pay from $600 to $850 while the arms, on average, will cost only $350 to $500. The underarms are the cheapest area to treat, with a cost range of $250 to $350. But removing hair on the face and neck is comparable to the cost of laser hair removal on the back, with prices averaging $600 to $900 per treatment.
The response is generally instant, allowing patients the freedom to proceed with treatment as soon as they wish so they can start enjoying the benefits of laser hair removal treatment.