Having soft and silky hair is everyone’s desire but to keep good care of your hair needs a proper guide that one has to follow to get soft and silky hair. And to help you all in this article, we have mentioned some hair practices and 3 home remedies for soft hair. Here have a look at the article!
How To Get Silky Smooth Hair With Some Good Practices? – Silky Hair Tips
The most basic pro tips to have silky, smooth and nourish hair is to take good care of your hair and this care requires some practices that we have mentioned below:
- Protect your hair from weather elements i.e. hazy winds, UV rays and rainwater as these elements accumulate dirt, make the hair dry and can cause infections.
- Look at the ingredients used before buying any hair product and make sure the product is not heavily filled with inorganic chemicals.
- Trim off the split ends to keep your hair healthy
- Avoid combing wet hair
- Use conditioner or hair mask after washing your hair
- Don’t change shampoo brands frequently
- Don’t use heat applications much
- Eat healthy food and keep yourself hydrated
- Use satin pillow covers to cause less hair breakage.
- Don’t rub wet hair with a towel, just pat it to dry
Home Remedies For Soft Hair
1. Use Hot Oils
Using hot oils keep the scalp nourished and healthy. You can use oils like coconut oil, almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, corn oil etc as all these oils are rich in antioxidants and vitamin E that keeps the hair cuticles moisturized and repairs the damaged hair.
All you need to do is warm a half a cup of oil and gently massage it into your hair, then cover your head with the help of a towel and leave it like that for an hour. Now you can shampoo your hair as usual.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Wash
Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial to keep the hair moisturized. Adding one part of apple cider vinegar to one part of water and washing hair with that mixture makes the hair soft, shiny, frizz-free and dandruff free. If not in the water, you can squeeze a lemon into apple cider vinegar and apply it on your hair after hair wash and then rinse it out.
3. Egg Mask
Using egg mask is one of the cheapest and best home remedies for soft hair. Eggs nourish the scalp very nicely as it is a great source of fatty acids, lecithin and protein that helps to make your hair look silky and smooth. And the best part is that it not only benefits your hair externally but internally it strengthens the hair that helps to make the hair thick and strong.
Must Read: 8 Important Foods For Faster Hair Growth
All you need to do to use egg mask is to beat two eggs until it gets foamy, then add a cup of yoghurt and almond oil into it. After making the mask, massage it into your scalp and keep the mask on for half an hour and then you can wash off the egg mask from your hair.
So, these were the 3 effective home remedies to get soft and silky hair.