It’s easy to know that what to do when you are talking about hair and skincare, but how many of you know what not do?
Here are some common mistakes you are making unknowingly with your hair and skincare .
You’ve got the right make up, fancy hair cut & color and trimmed down nails with best nail polish, to make the world feel your presence. But, wait! have you done it all right?
Don’t worry, here are are some tips that would help you to get rid of common hair and skincare mistake you might be doing..
1. Sleeping in Your Makeup – This is the most common mistake you might be doing. Even, if you are tired after a long night party, sleeping with heavy make up on, would do worst for your skin.
Not taking off your makeup before sleep causes pore-clogging, which can lead to acne or breakouts. Not only that much, dust and other harmful chemicals from the environment, that are clinging on your makeup, can cause skin to sag and may end up premature aging.
2. Face Wash with Hot Water- Washing your face with hot scalding water would remove the natural oil from your face, which is essential for a glowing skin. Not only that much, hot water on you face can cause dryness, flakiness and damage to blood vessel.
Use cold water for washing your face, as it has many great skin benefits such as it reduces swelling, tightens the pores and acts as a natural anti wrinkle.
3. Exfoliating Too Much or Not At All – Exfoliation has been used for many years to remove dead skin cells and making your skin healthy, glowing and smooth. Its an important measure towards proper skincare. However, overdoing or not doing at all is not correct at all. Normally, you should exfoliate your skin twice in a week and if you have a dry skin, once in a week would be great.
4. Oily Hair All Day – There is no denial with the fact that reular oiling hair is important, but leaving oil in your hair for the whole day is not going to help. If you are following these practice, then it would damage your hair and can result in hair loss.
Oily hair is an easy victim of dirt which blocks the pores, resulting in hair fall, don’t do this to your hair. Just massage your scalp with oil, leave it for an hour and then wash it off. This would do the job.
5. Moisturizing Causes Acne – This one is important for all you ladies.. We all have heard about the myth, especially among those pron to scars, that because of the possibility of clogging pores or excessive oil from skin, moisturizers causes acne.
This is totally wrong. Truth is, dead skin cells and the natural oil forming inside the pores, causes acne breakout. Choose an oil free moisturizer or the one which contains glycerin, to make sure that your skin is hydrated well.
6. Lack of 8 hours Sleep – Nothing beats a good night sleep of 8 hours for your beauty. A proper sleep will boost up your energy levels, makes your skin glowing and fresh.
Lack of sleep causes less release of growth hormones, which is not good for your total health, including hair. Love to watch late night movies or partying all night? avoid it for your own good.
7. Drinking and Smoking – We all know that how bad smoking and drinking is and it requires no introduction, still I would like to include write up for this point.
Not only for guys, but for girls too, drinking and smoking is bad for your health. Both, smoking and drinking, can cause many dangerous diseases, including cancer and heart problems. Regularly drinking and smoking causes premature aging, dark lips, white hair, stressed and many more.
Avoid drinking and smoking at all cost for yourself, your beauty, your health and for a healthy environment for your kids, relatives and friends.