Facing difficulties in losing belly fat? That’s a common problem with many people who are trying to lose belly fat, but are not getting the expected results.
The secret to lose belly fat for women is to have an effective diet and right exercises. Believe me, there is no another healthy way around to get rid of belly fat and I don’t recommend surgeries for fat loss.
What and how you eat effects on your metabolism greatly. The best diet is one the one that maintains losing weight forever, so you will be happy to realize that it doesn’t mean that you have to stop eating your favorite food, but it means that you must control portion sizes, shapes and make moderate changes.
Briefly, women should have diet which includes small moderate amounts of natural carbohydrates, the right kinds of fats, vitamins & protein and avoid eating processed carbohydrates and sugars.
Did you know that there healthy fat foods that can reduce fat from your body? No, then you should read my article about healthy fatty foods.
Importance of Diet To Lose Belly Fat
You must reduce processed carbohydrates which consist of commercial breads and cereals. You must eat low processed carbohydrates like grain products, potatoes and long – grain rice, you also must reduce your portion sizes or these foods.
You have to increase your omega 3 fats by eating food that contains omega-3 fatty acids like fish, almonds, walnuts, soybeans, dark green leafy vegetables and extra virgin olive oil for cooking and salad dressing.
You must reduce the omega 6’s that you get from deep fried in vegetable oils, which are easily found in fast food like burgers, pizza and more.
You May Like: Amazing Health Benefits of Sleeping Naked
You have to get a quality vitamins from healthy food such as: berries, fruits and vegetables. Your body is being expended as most of these food requires or it may need much more energy to be able to digest than the energy of calorie of the food itself. That’s why, these super foods are popularly known as negative calorie foods.
Reducing Belly Fat for Women – Recommended Exercises
There are no short-cut solutions on how to get rid of belly fat quickly. It is a gradual process which involves correct food habits and regular exercising.
Most of us feel that we don’t have the excess time required to incorporate a planned workout within our super busy day. Even then, it is in your benefit to sit up and do something about your ever-expanding girth.
It really doesn’t take much time to go through some simple yet highly effective exercises which help to burn fat around the abdominal area.
The most recommended types of exercise are running, swimming biking etc. The most effective exercises are those that stimulates your muscles deeper. These exercises boosts fat burning even while you are at rest .
This should be at the very beginning of your list of how to get rid of belly fat through exercises.
- Lie on your back on a flat surface with your knees bent and feet resting on the floor.
- Interlock your hands behind your neck.
- Inhaling deeply, lift your head and torso slowly off the floor till your forehead touches your knees.
- Exhale and slowly return to initial laid position.
- Repeat 5 to 10 times to make a set and do 3 sets regularly for desired effect.
Squats is one of these exercises that boost fat burning even if you are at rest. This exercise is used to shape beautiful firm legs and butt that most women are after. This exercise also causes the largest group of your muscles in your body to work together that’s why it maximize fat burning.
- First you stand, hold a dumbbell in each hand, place your feet wider than your shoulders.
- Contract your stomach to support your position then you slowly squat down to a setting position.
- Squeeze your leg and butt muscles as you slowly return to standing, do it from 12-15 times.
This are another category of workout movements which specifically target the fat around the belly area.
- Stand on any flat surface with feet close together.
- Outstretch your arms in front so that your eyes are on your finger nails.
- Holding this position, move both your arms to either the left or right of your body without moving your feet.
- Start exhaling as your body moves along the twist.
- Hold for a few seconds as you reach the maximum point.
- Begin inhaling as you slowly return to the original position.
- Repeat to the other side.
An another effective yet easy exercise where no ‘resting’ is actually involved.
- Lie on your stomach on a flat surface, stretch out your arm and legs and inhale deeply.
- Hold your breath while you slowly lift all your four limbs to medium height so that your body is resting only on your abdomen region.
- The pressure applied by the inhaled air and the outside pressure of the floor.
- Work on your abdominal muscles; wearing it out slowly.
Include virtual bicycling as part of your weight loss tips for the belly region.
- On a flat surface, lie on your back with your hands resting by the sides and palms pointing downwards. Bend your knees, lift your legs and start cycling vigorously in the air.
- As your rotate your legs fast, the strain on your abdominal muscles helps to tighten them and melt the excess flab.
- Just remember never to use your hands to prop your legs at any point.
Finally, we now know how to reduce belly fat for women and it’s not difficult in the fact and if some women see it difficult , believe me its worth it just imagine your self without it, I hope this post was helpful for you.
If you liked it, please Share it on your social profiles and leave your valuable feedback. See you in the next post.